1. Provides related documents required for the application of working capital loan requested by BOCOM.
2. Provides product sale contract between discount applicant and predecessor, together with the value- added tax invoices;
3. Fills out a duplicate Application for Acceptance Bill Discount with imprints of company chop and the legal person’s personal chop;
4. Fills out a Discount Voucher in quintuplicate copies, with imprints of company chop and bank chops on the first copy;
5. Submits commercial bill prior to its maturity (commercial acceptance draft must be the second copy and bank acceptance draft must be the second and third copies), with completion of transfer endorsement;
6. Upon review and approval of the discount application, BOCOM will sign contractual documents including discount contract, guarantee contract or mortgage (pledge) contract with the applicant for discount.