1. BOCOM handles matters related to budgeting government institution’s opening of zero balance account;
2. After BOCOM has received the Government Authorized Payment Advice, the bank then provides real-time enquiry service to answer any queries relating to the amounts payable and ensure the budgeted government departments obtains the authorized amounts in time;
3. BOCOM is equipped with advanced information technology to convey real-time feedbacks on detailed account information, authorized amounts and fund payments.
4. Real-time prompt messages on any adjustments of the payable amounts are issued by BOCOM through system prompts, emails, phone banking prompts and mobile phone short messages;
5. BOCOM sends out statistical reports and statements of account regularly and provides e-copies and downloadable reports and statements;
6. The Bank also provides various clearance modes and means such as by cheques, debit vouchers, cash receipt and payment, payment on demand, international remittances, bank draft and cash rebates.