(1) Borrower provides BOCOM with essential information about loan applicant, together with project feasibility report and approval documents;
(2) Upon its review and approval, BOCOM accedes to loan applicant’s request for a letter of intent of re-lending for submission to the Ministry of Finance;
(3) Loan applicant submits to BOCOM a project feasibility report, a project proposal document and approval documents as well as SDPC-issued approval for utilization of foreign loan as well as approval of a similar nature from the Ministry of Finance; as well as other documents including commercial contracts in Chinese and English, with effective implementation of guarantee procedures;
(4) BOCOM checks on the integrity, legality, authenticity of the above-mentioned documents, subsequent to which foreign loans are arranged;
(5) BOCOM signs a financial agreement with the foreign loan-issuing institution and signs a loan transfer agreement with the loan applicant.