(1) Both parties of the transactions shall conduct reviews on their business performance in accordance with the internal procedures after reaching an intent of cooperation;
(2) The two parties shall sign the Master Agreement on the Re- purchase Credit Loan Assets and Contract of Re-purchase Business.
(3) The consideration for the transferal and transfer fee should be paid;
(4) The original borrower, guarantor and insurer should be informed in the agreed manner;
(5) Upon the maturity of the re-purchase, the seller should re-purchase the credit asset as specified in the contract.