(1) Speeds up customs declaration and simplifies custom-clearance procedures: Customer’s issuance of payment instruction to its successful execution takes only 1 ~ 3 minutes.
(2) Facilitates remote customs declaration: payment through a single bank in a single place, with customs declaration from multiple locations; instant real-time payment of customs from a remote destination
(3) Safe network-controlled system: China E-Port has chosen state-of-the-art CPU-type IC cards carrying a China-manufactured, high-intensity symmetrical encryption algorithm, one which is unprecedented in China; the system is configured with identity authentication and security subsystem facilities jointly pioneered by the State Encryption Management Commission, Third Dept. of LBA General Staff and University of Posts and Telecommunications;
(4) Enhanced fund efficiency: If a customs-declaration document needs to be retrieved, the paid custom duties, plus interest, will be instantly channeled back to the customer’s account;
(5) Overdraft for tax payment: Quality customers from BOCOM are entitled to overdraft facilities for customs payment
(6) Stringent company financial management: designated operators are given the authority to make online payment of customs duties; however, this operator is not able to conduct payment beyond the scope of authority they were conferred with.
(7) Low cost for network access: No extra cost is entailed for E-Port network users;
(8) Round-the-clock service;
(9) User-friendly operation interfaces;
(10) Comprehensive emergency handling solutions: Customers can resume their activities online as usual and the security of fund is assured, even in the event of force majeure, such as network breakdown, given the emergency solutions in place.