1. When is man seat most busy?
Peak time for operator service is 11 a.m. to 13 p.m., and 17 p.m to 19 p.m. Avoiding peak time can save your time.
2. Can we interrupt the voice?
Yes. If you are familiar with the voice menu, you can enter the desired key without hearing out the whole menu.
3. What transactions can be done through self-service voice system?
Under the guidance of the voice, by dialing 95559, you can inquire the status of multiple accounts of your own, transfer fund between registered accounts, transfer money to others’ account, pay fees by yourself, transfer between bank card and securities, bid for lottery, report loss, buy and sell foreign currency, buy and sell open fund, buy and sell stock.
4. Is there a cap over card-to-card directional transfer?
No daily maximum cumulated transfer-out amount is set for card-to-card directional transfer transaction, but the amount of single transfer transaction should not exceed RMB 100,000 in principle.
5. Does inter-city roaming cover Hong Kong?
95559 roaming between the mainland and Hong Kong is enabled.
6. What is shortcut code? Does each transaction have a shortcut code?
After entering into self-service voice system, you can enter a 3-digit shortcut code matching the desired transaction to run it directly, without choosing menu by menu in self-service transaction. Each self-service transaction in telephone bank has a shortcut code.
7. What telephone bank transactions can only be done after contracting at the outlet?
Card-to-card transfer, agent charge business, fund business, bank securities business and individual foreign currency business of self-service transactions in telephone bank are only realized after the client has done contracting procedure at our outlet.