1. Please protect your card No. and password carefully. Don’t set simple password. It is better for your account safety.
2. Be careful with your account No. and password when using telephone bank products at a public place, avoiding eavesdropping by others.
3. It is advisable to use this product at exclusive personal communication devices; if you have to use it on public communication terminals, please clear usage records after use.
4. When doing card to card directional transfer through telephone bank, you should enter receiving card No. carefully, to avoid transferring the money into stranger’s account.
5. After telephone bank is enabled or password is reset, please change the initial password through telephone bank or multimedia terminals (only referring to branches offering multimedia corporate inquiry functions) as soon as possible, otherwise, any loss incurred as a result is assumed by the client himself.